Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Lazy Sunday in Port A

Today started out with me loosing a very important earring.  I searched and searached and posted notices with a reward, but so far no luck in anyone finding it.  It's especially hard when I'm not even sure when I lost it!  Totally my fault for not checking the lock on the back:+(





However, we went to a new area today so we would have a strong cell signal for calling my mom  with FaceTime as she had her birthday party to celebrate all 90 years!  What a great accomplishment mom!  I hope I can follow in your foot steps for just as long.  We were at the actual port entry for Corpus Christi....known as Port Aransas.  There is a channel where huge barges and boats come and go.  The pictures are from this afternoon as we enjoyed this amazing park with some of the local residents.

No comments:

Post a Comment