Sunday, February 3, 2013

More from Super Bowl Sunday





OK, so I'm in love with Pelicans.  They are amazing birds and seem to find a home on every pier around this area. (I am also in love, yes in love big time with the Budweiser ad about the little Clydesdale horse...if you haven't seen it, please check out YouTube.  It brings me to tears and I've watched it more than once.

The last picture is from the University of Texas Marine Institute in Port Aranasas.  It's down by the jetty and channel.  Tomorrow we will visit the visitor center but the photo is from the Pelican Refuge Center where birds are healed and kept safe to recover from injuries.

We finished the day with a great steak on the grill which is on the back of the trailer!  Really good! High tomorrow is 76 ---- YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment